Frequently Asked Questions 🍂¶
What is the purpose of this project?¶
- This Project is an Authentication Package helping to Add a Fully registration and authentication or authorization system to your FastAPI project. Is designed to be as customizable and adaptable as possible, so that you can use it as you want.
For example, you can use it to create a simple authentication system for your FastAPI project, Or Provide a Cache Service for your MicroService or API to store the data in a database using Redis and MongoDB.
How to use this project?¶
- Reading the documentation is the best way to get started, but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, I will try as much as I can to help and provide some real world example.
What is the difference between the FastAPI-User & AuthenticationX?¶
- First, I would like to thanks François Voron For his FastAPI-Users Project he helped me to understand various things relate to authentication Systems, and Building a good, fast, scalable FastAPI application.
Now for the difference, Here I provide more things that FastAPI-User have, for example:
- Cache Services Using
- Managing Social Authentication Using
- Building a Helpful Addons like Captcha & String Checker.
Provide MongoDB as a Database.
Lately, I see that FastAPI-User Provide more Databases Services and ORM For example
Anyway, Both Projects are very similar, but FastAPI-User is more customizable and easy to use, and AuthenticationX is more customizable and but it is more complex to use 🦥.
How Did You Manage AuthX?¶
I use Trello Cards to Manage my work, check it here https://trello.com/b/0NNZMP8T/authx.
How to Support Project?¶
You can financially support the author (me) through Paypal sponsors.
There you could buy me a coffee ☕️ to say thanks. 😄
And you can also become a Silver or Gold sponsor for AuthX. 🏅🎉
I use the following reference to get The package done:
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT License.